Ventura County Grows Business’ consulting partners offer business consulting services throughout Ventura County. By utilizing workshops and engaging in one on one consulting sessions, our partners assist small businesses from all industries by offering valuable business guidance and advice. Partner organizations such as SCORE, CSUCI, EDC-VC, WDB, WEV and the SBDC provide businesses with consulting and mentoring that is available in person, or online through weekly emails.
Custom Consulting Plans
When your business needs the help of expert consultants to expand, Ventura County Grows Business’ consulting partners can provide technical support on legal issues, HR, marketing, sales and more. Our partners can assist with government contracting and procurement, as well as a wide variety of other business needs. When small businesses grow, it ultimately benefits the entire community of Ventura County. Consider scheduling a meeting with a small business counselor to gain the knowledge that could bring your small business the results you desire.
- Small business consulting
- Mentoring available in person or via email by skills and/or industry
- Local and online workshops on a wide variety of topics
- Free professional business consulting and technical support on a wide variety of business needs, including government contracting and procurement, HR, legal issues, marketing/sales, and more
- Services for existing businesses, new businesses and pre-venture businesses
- Workforce development, business consulting information and services
- Consulting and entrepreneurial coaching
- California Chamber of Commerce
- Human Resources Assistance
- Go-Biz/California Competes Tax Credit
- Income tax credits from the state of California for businesses that want to stay and grow in California
To expedite service delivery, we recommend that you contact our partner organizations directly; however, please do not hesitate to contact Ventura County Grows Business for help in identifying the partner best suited for your needs.