Ventura County Grows Business partners with several local organizations that provide a wealth of knowledge and resources related to loans, funding, and capital services in Ventura County. One such partnership is with the EDC, a community based lender that provides a wide range of targeted loan funds to businesses within the Ventura County Area. Whether you are interested in small business loans or other loan options, our partners can provide you with the relevant information and resources to make the best choice for your business. More information regarding some of our partners can be found below.
- Business Loan Fund: JetAir Technologies
- Oxnard Business Assistance Program: MultiSensory Fitness
- Simi Valley Business Assistance Program: 3-D Lettering Corporation
- Ventura Business Assistance Program: J. Davis Construction Management
- Ventura Business Assistance Program: ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning by Integrity
- Small Business Loan Fund for Business Start-Up or Expansion
Industrial Development Bonds (IDBs) are tax-exempt securities issued for up to $10 million by a government agency. IDBs can provide money for acquisition, construction,rehabilitation, and equipment for manufacturing and processing facilities. IDBs can be issued by the I-Bank, local Industrial Development Authorities, or by Joint Powers Authorities.
This loan program offers energy specific funding for non-residential properties. The benefits of this program are extensive, featuring lower interest rates, non-credit based property qualified financing, longer pay back period, and repayment obligation that remains with the property even in the event that the property is transferred or sold.
- Ventura County businesses and commercial property owners interested in installing energy-efficiency improvements can now take advantage of easy, low-cost financing through CaliforniaFIRST, a Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) finance program for nonresidential properties. Ventura County is one of only 14 participating counties. Most clean energy retrofit installations, renewable energy generation, and water conservation measures are eligible for financing. Common projects include windows and doors, electric vehicle charging stations, lighting, solar photovoltaic, HVAC, and more. Benefits of the program include:
- Low interest rates
- A longer payback period (up to 20 years)
- Property-qualified financing that is not credit-based
- Repayment obligation that stays with property if it is sold or transferred
Southern California Edison has tailored a program for businesses who use 200KW or more of electricity annually. The Southern CA Edison utility cost reduction program is fully sanctioned by the California Public Utilities Commission, and helps business to stay in California by offering specific cost reductions.
To expedite service delivery, we recommend that you contact our partner organizations directly; however, please do not hesitate to contact Ventura County Grows Business for help in identifying the partner best suited for your needs.