Online Business Databases: Ventura County Library
- Business Decision – Combines extensive consumer household, market segmentation, and demographic data with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) mapping technology.
- First Research – Economic profiles of U.S. states, Canadian provinces and over 400 industries
- Legal Forms – Contains a wide selection of professionally drafted, state-specific forms, with completed sample forms for the most common legal matters, including bankruptcy, divorce, landlord-tenant, name change, wills, incorporation, LLC and many others. Includes a comprehensive directory of attorneys by state.
- Morningstar Investment Research Center – Provides recommendations and research on stocks, mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds.
- Reference USA – Contains directory information for more than 12 million businesses and 120 million U.S. households. Also includes a healthcare database, which contains listings of physicians and dentists.