Employee Training Services
Partners of Ventura County Grows Business offer on the job training services throughout Ventura County. These services include customized on-site training and reimbursement for employee training (both current and new). Our partners seek to assist businesses of all types in ensuring that their employees have received the proper training they need to maintain a competitive edge.
- On-the-Job Training: Customized on-site training
- Employer reimbursement for employee training (both new and current)
- Up to 50% of gross wages
- Success through job training and coaching
- On-the-job training at employer sites
- Customized employee training programs
- Industry-specific education
The Employment Training Panel (ETP) is a joint business-labor state agency that funds training to ensure employers have the skilled workers they need to compete locally and globally. ETP prioritizes its funding to provide training for:
- Small Businesses
- Priority Industries
- Clean technology to support Climate Transition
- Targeted Populations
For ETP in Ventura County, please contact:
Through the EDC, a Ventura County Grows Business partner, employers have access to training programs that can be utilized to keep their staff up to date with the knowledge and best practices of their respective industries. With this state of the art training, businesses of all types and sizes can continue to excel in the development of a highly skilled and knowledgeable workforce.