Improve Your Networking Skills and Gain Business
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
NO CHARGE EVENT
SCORE Small Business Resource Center
516 Pennsfield Pl. #206
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
No matter what profession you're in, networking is the fuel that accelerates success. Many people believe that networking will lead to 90% of your business opportunities. Not only is it useful for learning directly from individuals you meet, but the benefits of association and growing your own authority are just as powerful. That is why it is essential that you improve your networking. This workshop is tailored for entrepreneurs and small business owners to improve their networking skills.
After completing this workshop you should be able to:
• Present your business in a clear and concise manner
• Build a positive word-of-mouth based on your marketing plan
• Create and maintain an effective business network
Benefits and Takeaways:
• Networking attitudes and techniques to take anywhere
• HOW to, WHY to and WHERE to introduce your business to a crowd
• The "Top 10 Tips for Working a Mixer"
Presented by: Linda McCarthy: Linda's background was in corporate sales, having worked for Hunt Wesson/Conagra in sales and customer service. Her prior experience was in marketing corporate relocation and office furniture. Linda and her husband Sean own the Ventura franchise of BNI - Business Network International. BNI provides the skill set to develop effective business relationships with prospective clients.